The International Youth Federation membership offers numerous benefits and resources to assist members throughout their academic and professional lives and wide range of exclusive benefits and resources to our members. We invite you to make the most of your membership by taking advantage of all of the exclusive benefits and resources available to you.
- Enjoy professional affiliation and references opportunities from senior officials.
- Extend your professional network globally through the international youth family.
- Connect with IYF Country Teams, volunteer and leadership.
- Receive exclusive access to resources like Refresher Readings, Abstracts and Selections Monthly publications.
- Virtual Seminars: Available to members, covering a range of topics and are available for playback at any time during the year.
- Online Courses: From the IYF Core Certificate program to Training of Trainers, and many topics in between. Members receive discounted pricing when available, Courses last from 4 to 6 weeks in most cases and you online at your own pace.
- IYF® is the only international organization representing the voice of the young people worldwide including members, administrators, and researchers.
- Enjoy exclusive offers through IYF® Members Reward Program.
- Find upcoming conferences, camps, youth opportunities.
Networking & Community Participations
- We make it easy to connect with peers in the federation, share ideas, and get advice, whether directly through IYF® Administration or through Country Teams. Give back to the community and shape the future of the youth through our volunteer opportunities.
- Make new friends and connections around the world.
- Unique volunteering opportunities to gain hands-on experience and knowledge.
Get your voice heard
Advocate for the youth. Let your voice heard on youth key issues and comment on regulatory policies youth communities.
*Membership is invited-only type.