There are many ways to partner with International Youth Federation in creating positive change with young people as the driving force. The IYF® is the one of the effective international marketing platform, reaching millions of people in over 200 countries throughout the world. In order to be able to stage activities of such a scale, the support of worldwide partners, who provide vital services and support for the entire IYF® activities’ operations, is crucial.
In addition, the Partners are offered the possibility to tailor their sponsorship according to their marketing strategy and needs. For example, they can individually use the Official logo and create composite logos. This not only allows them to differentiate themselves creatively from uninvolved third parties but also gives them an excellent marketing tool.
Types of Partnership
- Worldwide Partner: key partner for IYF® with full cooperation partnership agreement with duration up to 5 years, including all the partnership benefits.
- Certified Partner: key partner for IYF® with specific cooperation partnership agreement with duration up to 2 years, including all the partnership benefits
- Registered Partner: recognized national partner which have wide impact at community level.
- Media Partner: IYF® engages in matching valuable relationships with qualified print and digital media outlets who offer relevant news and editorial content. If you are media/press entities or a social media influencer such as a blogger or user group curator wishing to engage with IYF® Show via an expanded relationship, please contact us.
- Exchange visibility through sharing brands and corporate logos, Sharing partner news and insights worldwide.
- The right to use Special partner badge and the official logo.
- Joint press releases in special events/occasions.
- Authorization to use the Corporate Partner seal “IYF®” in community-directed advertising.
- Micro sites and sponsored content on media channels/platforms.
- Showcase your corporate identity to a national and international audience, as well as Co–branded publications.
- Network opportunities with new potential clients and showing interest in supporting young people.
Terms and Conditions
You must agree to and comply with all the terms and conditions of International Youth Federation Partner Agreement. IYF® reserves the right to approve or decline a partner application and is not obligated to disclose reasons for denial.
IYF® is proud that its main corporate partners continue to make sound long-term investments in the next youth generation despite the recent economic downturn, through strengthened support towards youth empowerment. For more information about partnerships and investors relations please contact us.